Local eats & treats
One of Sydney’s best-kept foodie secrets, Annata menu is as inventive as it is decadent.
Your morning caffeine x just got that much more delicious. Come here for the house-roasted coffee and make sure you stay for brunch.
The Stoned Crow
Enjoy a casual Sunday-afternoon meal with the family at this iconic local establishment.
The beautiful plant-based potions and botanical scents of Aesop are just around the corner.
Education for All Ages
Enjoy close proximity to your choice of prestigious schools.
- Naremburn School3 min walk
- Marist College North Shore5 min drive
- North Sydney Girls High5 min drive
- North Sydney Boys High5 min drive
- SCEGGS Redlands6 min drive
- Monte Sant’Angwelo7 min drive
- Shore School9 min drive
Sydney CBD, 11 min drive
The city is just a short drive from home, or if you prefer public transport – a quick 20-minute train trip from
St Leonards Station.
Chatswood, 11 min drive
The convenience of Chatswood is at your ngertips – a quick 11 minute car ride or 5 minute train trip.
Whether going for a stroll or taking the kiddies for a play, there are plenty of parks at your doorstep.
- Naremburn Park13 min walk
- Hallstrom Park12 min walk
- Northbridge Golf Club7 min drive
- Tunks Park6 min drive
- St Leonards Park6 min drive